For consumers - Key information.
In this point, we briefly inform the Dear Customers who are also consumers about the most important aspects of the contracts concluded in our online store. However, please also bear in mind that for the mail order sale of medicinal products, the Consumer Rights Act (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 827), pursuant to Art. 3 sec. 1 point 7 does not apply (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 827 - Article 3 (1) (7)).
What are you buying and for how much?
You buy products that you choose yourself from the list available on the Online Store website, for the price indicated there. Before placing an order in a binding manner, you will be able to read its content, including the list and price of the products you have chosen and which you intend to buy. Then you will receive an e-mail from the Seller confirming the acceptance of your order and detailing the products you buy, their price, costs and delivery method.
From the company Specjalistyczne Przedsiębiorstwo Rolno Przetwórcze GAL L.P.M.Ł. Marek spółka jawna in Poznań, entered into the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań under the KRS number 0000081332 and having the NIP number: 7820043153 and REGON number: 630114693.
How to find us
The seat of the Seller is located in Poznań (61-012) at ul. Short 4. E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: (061) 878 03 59.
Where to send a complaint?
Specialist Agricultural and Processing Enterprise GAL L.P.M.Ł. Marek general partnership, ul. Short 4, 61-012 Poznań, e-mail: email@example.com.
Are there any costs for using the online store?
Creating and maintaining an account in the Store and using it is free of charge. You have to pay for the ordered products and, if necessary, bear the costs of their delivery, and depending on the chosen form of payment, it may turn out that your bank or payment intermediary charges a commission on the transfer of funds to the Seller's account. In addition, of course, you have to reckon with the usual costs that you incur to use the Internet access.
How and when to pay for the ordered products?
This will depend on which form of payment you have chosen, so you should read the order carefully before submitting it, in which you will find all the detailed information. You place an order from the basket level by clicking the "order and pay" button.
How and when will you receive the ordered products?
If you do not choose the option of personal collection of the ordered products, the Seller will send them by courier to the address provided by you in the order. The seller gives items for shipment within 2 business days, and courier companies usually deliver them within the next 3 business days. If the courier company provides such an option, the seller will provide you with the necessary data enabling tracking the shipment.
What is the complaint handling procedure?
As a consumer, you can submit complaints in writing or by e-mail in the manner described in detail in Chapter X of these Regulations.
When and how can you withdraw from the contract without giving any reason?
As a consumer, you can withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days of receiving the products. For this purpose, you must send the Seller your written declaration of withdrawal from the contract. Details can be found in Chapter IX of these Regulations, and the model declaration of withdrawal from the contract can be found at https://www.galdlaciebie.pl/strony/reklamacje.
Will you bear the cost of returning the products after withdrawing from the contract without giving any reason?
If you withdraw from the contract, you must return the purchased products to the Seller and bear the cost of sending them to the Seller, or deliver them personally.
What products can you withdraw from the sales contract without giving a reason?
You cannot withdraw from the sales contract without giving a reason in the scope of:
- medicinal products;
-foods for particular nutritional uses;
- medical devices;
- products that spoil quickly or have a short shelf-life;
- products delivered in a sealed package, which, after opening the package, cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been
Do the products have defects?
The products have no defects, are new, originally packed with the current expiry date.
Is there a warranty for the products?
A guarantee is provided for all goods manufactured by the Seller with terms equal to the expiry dates of individual products, under which the Seller will replace the goods with a product free from defects. The seller does not provide a guarantee for products from manufacturers other than GAL.
Do we have a code of good practice?
The Seller has not introduced a code of good practice referred to in art. 2 point 5 of the Act of 23 August 2007 on counteracting unfair market practices.
What is the duration of the contract?
If you only buy products, the contract between us is not permanent and ends when both parties fulfill their services, i.e. payment by the Customer and delivery of the ordered products by the Seller.
However, if you have set up an account in our Store or ordered a newsletter, we assume that we are bound by a contract for maintaining your account or sending you a newsletter concluded for an indefinite period. These contracts do not involve any costs and either party may terminate them at any time. If you want to solve it, all you have to do is send us your statement by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the duration of your commitments?
You are not limited by any minimum duration of your commitments.
Do you have to make deposits or provide other guarantees?
How is the information you provide protected?
The seller has implemented, applies and updates the Information Security Policy in his company. According to it, all information that you provide to us is stored on secured servers, only our associates have access to it to the extent necessary to process it in accordance with the law.
What hardware or software do you need?
The store has been optimized for correct operation for browsers
• Internet Explorer from version 9 and above
How to resolve a possible dispute with us without a court?
As a consumer, you can try to turn to:
- to a permanent consumer arbitration court,
- for mediation,
- to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection,
- to the Consumer Federation.
1. The owner, seller and administrator of the online store published at www.galdlaciebie.pl (hereinafter also referred to as the Store) is the company Specjalistyczne Przedsiębiorstwo Rolno Przetwórcze GAL L.P.M.Ł. Marek general partnership with its registered office in Poznań 61-012, at ul. Short 4, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań under the KRS number 0000081332 and with the NIP number: 7820043153 and REGON: 630114693 (in these regulations also as the Seller).
Governing Law and Application of the Regulations
1. Before placing the order, the customer has the option to individually negotiate the terms of the contract with the Seller, including the means of distance communication. These Regulations are used as a model of distance sales contracts for products presented in the Store (hereinafter also referred to as the Agreement) when the provisions of the Agreement have not been individually negotiated between the parties.
2. In matters not covered by these Regulations, Polish law shall apply, including the Act of April 23, 1964 - the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended), the Act of September 6, 2001 - pharmaceutical law (Journal of Laws 2001 No. 126, item 1318, as amended), the Act of August 29, 1997 - on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Regulation of the Minister of Health of March 26, 2015 on mail order sale of medicinal products (Journal of Laws of 2015, item 481).
3. Polish law also applies to contracts concluded with customers who are both consumers and habitually resident abroad. However, with the proviso that this will not deprive such a consumer of the protection granted to him on the basis of provisions that cannot be excluded by contract, under the law in force in the territory of the country in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
4. The Seller informs that the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws, item 827), pursuant to its Art. 3 sec. 1 point 7 does not apply to mail order sale of medicinal products.
1. All products offered in the Store are new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, have been legally placed on the Polish market and have appropriate permits in accordance with applicable law. This information is tantamount to the Seller's obligation to provide the Customer with defect-free products.
2. All products offered by the Store have the current expiry date and are prepared for shipment and packaged in a safe way.
3. Descriptions may be attached to some products in the Store, they are abbreviated, come from manufacturers and are used only for information and identification. The information provided in the product descriptions is not a medical or pharmaceutical recommendation. Before use, read the leaflet attached to the product, including contraindications, data on side effects, dosage, information on the use of the medicinal product or consult a doctor or pharmacist, as each drug used improperly may pose a threat to life and health.
4. The offered products may differ in the appearance of the packaging from the photos posted in the Store. It may be, among others the result of changes to the packaging by the manufacturer or imperfect photos.
5. All products are stored in conditions compliant with applicable standards in this regard.
6. The prices given on the Store's website are expressed in Polish zlotys and include VAT tax.